FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE OFFICIAL SITE:
Welcome to the Rotary Newcastle to Dungog Charity Bike Ride brought to you by The Rotary Club of Newcastle Inc. and Dungog Rotary Club’s Pedalfest. Pedalfest will be happening in Dungog until Sunday afternoon check the Website; http://www.pedalfest.com.au/
Details of the Ride areare as follows:
• Ride: Newcastle to Dungog approximately 90Km.
• Date: 9th September 2017
• Registration: From 6.00am at the Queens Wharf Hotel Car Park Wharf Rd Newcastle East
• Start: Staggered start from 6.30am to 7.00 at Queens Wharf Hotel (see instructions.)
• Finish: Jubilee Park, Bennett St Dungog.
• Return: ride back, get picked up or stay over.
• Restrictions: Participants must be over 18.
• Numbers Limited: To 300 riders.
• Entry fee: $55 plus optional donation to HMRI via online registration.
• Road Conditions: Rough. Think Paris-Roubaix but the country side is excellent.
• Competition: Each donation over $25 to HMRI will automatically go in the draw to win a prize.
• Major Sponsors: Orica & Strategic Group
• Other Sponsors: Workforce International.
• Benefactors: 75% net proceeds to HMRI, 25% Newcastle Rotary community projects.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Newcastle-to-Dungog-Charity-Bike-Ride/847037635308851