Hunter District Cycling Club is committed to providing people of all ages and abilities with enjoyable cycling activities within an organised competitive structure.
To achieve this we will:
- Actively encourage and support members to participate in the sport at the highest attainable levels, and at all times to enjoy themselves.
- Pay particular attention to the encouragement of junior riders focusing on participation, skills and safety
- Support junior riders to encourage the development of riders to representative levels
- Provide advice and assistance to members to help them achieve their individual cycling goals
- Always ensure that the club program provides competition for all grades and that the grades are determined fairly
- Actively promote our road, criterium and track program
- Expect and encourage high levels of cycling etiquette and sportsmanship from all members
- Members to promote their sport as ambassadors to the the club
- Members to have pride in their club